This guide will walk you through the simple instructions to swap out the batteries on the Thor’s lamp purchased from our shop.
1. Make sure the lamp is powered off before proceeding.
2. Remove the two screws on the base of the hammer head and gently pull out the handle from the hammer head.
3. Remove the remaining screw at the base of the handle (near the switch).
4. Remove the handle cover and replace the batteries with a fresh set of two AA batteries .
5. Once completed, reassemble starting with the screw near the switch and then inserting the handle into the hammer head.
Screw in the two remaining screws and you’re set. If you have any comments or questions, please post them below.