This handcrafted Apple Watch Stand, Trelegna Venti, is the perfect hand made gift for you or your loved ones. The design is inspired by Apple’s focus on simplicity and functionality.
With so many Apple Watch stands that look the same, I decided to create something that brought out wood’s natural beauty.
- Simple and elegant design
- Compatible with 38mm & 42mm Apple Watches (both standard and extra chargers)
- Easy to attach chargers and cables, no assembly required
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
- Components in wood to add weight and sturdiness
- Sanded & finished with mineral oil
- Model name Trelegna Venti means “three wood twenty” in Italian.
- The three wood species used are Walnut, Maple and Cherry
- The venti or twenty, refers to the 20mm height of the walnut piece used in this Apple Watch
How it’s made
The Apple Watch Stand is crafted from locally sourced rough lumber and turned into beautiful boards that are then cut and sandwiched together.
We do all of the work from rough lumber to finished product in-house.
- When an order is placed, we use the pre-sandwiched stock, cut to size and then using a CNC router make the cut outs for the Apple Watch and the cable
- Once process is completed, we then sand and apply two coats of a mineral oil blend to bring out the natural grain of the selected wood species
- Lastly, we apply four rubber feet to prevent slipping.
- Three separate pieces of wood sandwiched together with glue
- Maple, Walnut and Cherry Wood
- 4 rubber feet
Note: The Apple Watch charger is not included.
1.3″ (h) x 6.81″ (d) x 1.75″ (w), 160g
This Apple Watch Stand was designed in house.