Printing Daniel Norée’s latest OpenRC car? If so, you will definitely need a set of fasteners to complete your 3D Printed F1.
When we put together our car we bought bearings and fasteners in bulk, we began to sell some of that bulk hardware via our Esty shop and have since then sold over 100 kits to folks all over the world.
Daniel’s BOM lists all the parts necessary, to help you in case you lose that one screw during assembly each kit will include an extra screw/nut per fastener required.
OpenRC Fastener Kit Contents
- M6M DIN 934 M3 Nuts (qty. 23 +1) – Stainless steel screws
- MF6S FZB M3X8 (qty. 31 + 1) – Stainless steel screws
- MF6S FZB M3X10 (qty. 1 + 1) – Stainless steel screws
- MF6S FZB M3X12 (qty. 3 + 1) – Stainless steel screws
- HSC FZB M3X8 (qty. 3 +1) – Stainless steel screws
Note: Open RC F1 pictured above is not included.
Looking for sealed bearings? Check out our listing for the OpenRC F1 Bearings Kit
If you’re interested in more than one set, please contact me so I can offer you better pricing and combined shipping.