No products in the cart.
If you’re a coin collector or looking to inspire children and other to collect coins, this unique, one of kind design will make a great addition to your coin collection’s display case.
Featured here is a display map for the popular 50 US state quarter program that the US Mint ran from 1999 to 2008.
- Unique, rustic design
- All wood construction
- Room to collect all 50 quarters for each state
- Quarters press into secure display slots across the U.S. map, with easy pop-out holes for removal
- Map includes Hawaii and Alaska
About the 50 State Quarter Program
The mint placed into circulation quarters commemorating each state from 1999 through 2008. Each set of coins were released in the order (5 coin designs per year) in which the commemorated state joined the union.
At the end of the program, all fifty states were represented on US quarters in circulation.
Components of Custom Display Map
- Two laser cut plywood sheets (1/8) used for the map and backing
- Hardwood strips for border
- Two triangle hooks to hang the display map
Map Models & Options
- Map without a frame or mounting hardware (ideal for those looking to frame on their own)
- Map with frame and mounting hardware (optional frame is made with walnut wood)
Personalization optional, please contact for options.
How It’s Made
- We first engrave both sheets of plywood
- Laser cut all of the parts out of the two engraved sheets
- Both sheets are sanded down to a smooth clean surface
- The laser cut parts are carefully glued to the backing sheet
- The trim is glued to the edges of the display map
- Display map is clamped down and glue is left to dry over night
- Upon cleanup, the hardware is attached and verified
- We then apply a coat of mineral oil blend to bring out grain and protect
|Dimensions||26 x 18 x 3 in|
Standard Map, Large Map