No products in the cart.
On this page you will find the steps you will need to take if you need to change your password for any reason.
If You’re Signed in to Your Account
Click My Account > Account Details (located on the main menu) and scroll down to the Password Change section. You can change it there by entering the required information in the prompts provided. You will need your password in order to change it.
If You Can’t Remember Your Password
You can reset your password by following this link – https://www.tinkermake.com/my-account/lost-password/
- Enter the user name or email address that was used when you registered for a TinkerMake.com account.
- Click the Reset Password button, you should see a confirmation indicating that the reset was successful and that you will be receiving an email with additional instructions.
- When you open the message from TinkerMake.com to reset your password, the message will contain a link to reset your password. When you click this link, you’ll be directed back to TinkerMake.com where you can create a new password for your account.
- Once that has been completed you will receive a second email from TinkerMake.com indicating that your password has been changed.
Password Reset Email Not Coming Through?
Please make sure to check the following:
- Check your spam/junk mail folder
- If you’re using Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs
- If you still can’t find it, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list and try to reset your password again by following the instructions above.
I’ve Done Everything Here and Still Cannot Access My Account
Please double check to make sure the following was completed and considered:
- Use the most recent password email if you’ve sent more than one to yourself, sometimes you can click on an old one and the process doesn’t work. The best thing to do is to clear your Inbox of any password reset emails and then submit a new request.
- Use the correct username when signing in
- Use the correct email address when signing in
- Send the password reset email to the correct email address
- Disable any auto-fill or “Stay Signed In” options within your browser or on TinkerMake.com. The saved information could be outdated.
- Make sure to enable cookies for TinkerMake in your browser’s settings